Marketing Events Executive - #5238205
Easyfairs is recruiting! We are on the search for a driven, energetic, and passionate individual to join the team and help drive our growing business forward.
Through its mission 'visit the future', Easyfairs is ambitious and driven to provide life-changing events for the communities it serves. With over 220 events, 28,000 exhibitors and 1.2m visitors, across 10 venues and 17 countries, we are one of the fastest-growing events businesses in the world. More importantly, we offer a fantastic working environment in our Madrid office and a company culture where talent and success are rewarded – and where having fun is one of our corporate values.
About the role
We are looking for a Marketing Executive Senior to join the Easyfairs Team on managing an exciting portfolio of events and digital products within the packaging and logistics industry, building relationships with key industry stakeholders and working right in the heart of the market.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the role requires a very strong track record utilising the full marketing mix, but most important is having the drive, energy and communication skills to successfully engage and develop relationships with industry stakeholders at all levels.
- Event research, planning, development, implementation on time and on budget of the full event marketing campaign.
- Event follow up, debrief and analysis.
- Content creation, including blogs, newsletters, web and social media.
- Supplier and cost management.
Preferred skills, experience, and attributes are:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience at marketing department or event industry.
- Adaptability, resilience, and ambition to develop and aim for excellence with track record of hitting deadlines and enjoys working under pressure.
- A strong creative approach to marketing and branding, balanced with a drive for analytics. Someone who will take charge of statistical analysis and help drive content, but can demonstrate their understanding of the power of a brand and what it takes to achieve a strong brand experience
- Keen interest in digital and content marketing.
- Very high standards of communication and organisation, with the capacity to interact at a senior level and experienced at presenting to internal and external C-suite personnel.
- A strong creative approach to marketing and branding, balanced with a drive for analytics.
- Monitoring and achieving KPIs and drafting reports, competence in all Microsoft Office products (Excel & PowerPoint particularly)
- Fluent in English and Spanish (written and verbal) is a must. Portuguese language a benefit.
If you like what you hear and believe you have the right skills and attributes to succeed at Easyfairs, we’d love to meet you. Please apply with your CV and covering letter.
Para solicitar este empleo, debe autorizarse en nuestro sitio web. Si aún no tiene una cuenta, regístrese.Publicar currículum