Regional Demand Planning & IBP Lead EMEA - #4441154
Johnson & Johnson
Planning is one of the critical foundational pillars identified by JnJ Supply Chain strategy that is essential to building the world’s best supply chain. Planning forms a pivotal role in the synchronization of our E2E Supply Chain to meet our customer demands efficiently and effectively as well as improving our cashflow through optimizing our working Capital. At the same time, we need to ensure that we are anticipating the future trends and disrupters and building capabilities to leverage and take advantage of these being agile enough to ensure we adapt and use this as a competitive advantage.
Part of the EMEA Consumer Supply Chain team, the Demand Planning Excellence Lead is a strong influencing and leadership role, ensuring a sound partnership with the business functions. This role will be the custodian of Forecast construction as well as all IBP review steps, ensuring adherence to design and implementation to standard industry practice. The right fit will be both managing an operational side as well as work as a designer, advisor, and a process custodian.
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals.
It is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, this position may be conveyed with New Consumer Health. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to the successful candidate by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and would be subject to any necessary consultation processes.Major Duties & Responsibilitie
- Responsible for leading all aspects of transitioning to Integrated Business Planning (IBP) within the Region, and the Clusters/ Markets supported by the Global team.
- Works in close collaboration with Global IBP team to implement and sustain IBP in the Region.
- Accountable for the successful Regional IBP continuous improvement: Actively participates, run and keep the momentum going with the teams through all relevant aspects of IBP in the Region at all levels, including assessment, education sessions, design workshops, implementation sessions, continuous improvement, relying upon support from the Global Excellence team
- Implements agreed and necessary metrics, scorecards and KPI’s to ensure success tracking for each IBP review step, including process measures and output measures
- Responsible for leading and coordinating with all clusters all initiatives related to Demand planning foundation, ways of working, demand sensing and process improvement. Will be responsible for bringing one voice to and from the Region on Demand Planning and IBP
- Collaborates with Global Plan Excellence to promote excellence in execution and provide expertise in improving S&OP/IBP processes and utilizes Global standard processes and templates
- Drive implementation & deployment of advanced analytical tools and process improvement from Regional Plan Excellence and Global Value Chain across Regional Franchise and Market supply chain teams.
- Prepare and facilitates the Regional MBR (Reg S&OP) on an ongoing basis, led by the Company Group Chair
- Manages a team of regional Demand Planning resources and ensure robust demand planning organization in collaboration with cluster supply chain teams
- Responsible to drive MAPE and BIAS performance in region with the Cluster teams.
- University Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. MBA or equivalent preferred.
- Min 10-15 years total of which min 3-5 years of Demand planning and min 3 years IBP experience with a
concept, roll out methods and the change management involved. (mandatory)
- Experience as a team leader (people management experience), business influencer and good
- Has proven project management skills being able to deliver complex projects in time while managing
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Has strong business acumen –understanding of business dynamics and knowledge of P&L set up
- Strong experience of driving changes in Demand planning capabilities
- Has a good understanding of the financial flows and associated product flows, including tax strategies.
- Proactive thinker with ability to see the big picture but being able to debate the details.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with senior management
- In depth knowledge of Supply and Demand Planning methods including the components of Demand and
- Ability to influence at all levels within the Supply Chain, Commercial, Finance & other key cross functional
- Ability to develop and coach cross-functional teams from all sectors and geographies.
- Ability to communicate and present clearly, making the complex clear and compelling to all levels of the