Regional Marketing Intern – eRetail - #4441122
CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It’s our heritage and it’s also our future. Because we don’t just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
Mattel Iberia is currently seeking for a passionate intern for our office in Barcelona, who is eager to learn and develop himself or herself in a multinational and challenging environment.
We look for people that are excited by a challenge, want to be rewarded for performance and who are motivated to make things happen. Through your experience at Mattel you will be able to discover your inner spirit by seeing the business from different perspectives and accelerate your career growth.
Do you want to be part of it?
Purpose of Position
You will support the Regional Marketing Digital Team to ensure the execution of the eRetail channel strategy across EMEA by local markets.
Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Tracking the availability of the eCommerce content delivered by our US teams (product descriptions, images, demos).
- Tracking and requesting the translations of product descriptions for Europe.
- Managing the localization of visual content: feature call-out images, product demos.
- Managing the rich pages execution: ensure content is available and collaborate with eMerch agency the set up.
- Developing eRetail toolkits: collaborate with European marketing team and a creative agency to develop conversion banners and shop in shops assets.
- Building and updating a European eRetail listing file.
We offer a competitive remuneration and many attractive benefits. We grow through diverse learning opportunities that elevate our knowledge, skills and aspirations. Right from the beginning, our interns will have the opportunity to take responsibility for interesting projects and various challenging tasks.
In our offices in EMEA we provide a fun, engaging and fast-paced working environment, that fosters creativity and teamwork. We work with passion for play, so we also take time to play a game with our colleagues. The dress code at Mattel is business casual - every day.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, in Marketing, Digital Marketing or related fields.
- Previous experience in Marketing or with Market Places.
- Previous experience using Salsify Platform would be a plus!
- Fluent in English (it is the main language you will use in your day to day).
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word & PowerPoint).
- Analysis skills.
- Learning agility & creativity skills.
- Organizational skills & attention to details.
- Curiosity and eager to challenge the status quo.
- Team player.
- Multicultural mindset & respectful.
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Visit us at https://jobs.mattel.com/ and www.instagram.com/MattelCareers.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and those of all sexual orientations and gender identities.