Copywriter Senior - #4441059
The Ogilvy Group, LLC
Resumen: Senior Copywriters are responsible for creating cutting-edge, forward thinking work across social media platforms using their creative talents and problem solving skills. Senior Copywriters handle projects from initial briefing through completion and collaborate with other departments along the way. Responsibilidades:
- Develop creative concepts with Senior Art Director.
- Create original copy to produce an effective social media campaign.
- Work closely with all other departments as a team player to ensure that the creative needs of your brands are met.
- Work with internal and external production partners to execute work for various mediums.
- Edit work for presentation to the client.
- Work well under pressure.
- Highly motivated and well organized.
- Can see other people's point of view, accept and address feedback.
- Report to Creative Director.
- Evidence of creative ability / talent (e.g. book of work).
- 3–5 years of copywriting experience in an agency setting.
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English or Advertising preferred.
- Familiarity with MAC software and Adobe Creative Suite.