Leather Goods Collection Merchandiser - #4441025
Country / Region : Spain
City : Madrid
Business group: Fashion & Leather Goods
Contract type: Permanent Job
Experience required: Minimum 5 years
Reference No.: LOEW01030
Date of publication: 2022.11.23
Being part of LOEWE gives you the opportunity of learning new things every day and working with people passionate about what they do, in a fast moving and ambitious company.
You will be part of our LG & Acc. Collection Merchandising Team based in Madrid and reporting to the Collection Merchandising Manager.
Your main objective will be to follow up all development on your product category from design brief to showroom presentation, working closely with design, development teams and sales merchandising.
Your role will be:
- Work on the preparation of the LG briefs and collection plans:
- Defining requests and needs based on qualitative inputs (collection strategy, competitive analysis, market feedbacks), as well as on quantitative analysis (sell-in sell-out analyses, sales plan and ambitions)
- Planning a correct size and structure of each collection
- Working on target price points and mark ups
- Being on top of the competitors with a great knowledge of what’s going on in the market
- Follow-up the development of the collection/project throughout all the categories:
- Working hand in hand with design and development teams
- Monitoring the size of the collection and the needs
- Preparing the documents and tools for the monitoring of the collection (Overviews, Collection Plan, Line List, Price List, Samples review ..)
- Monitoring costs throughout the whole development giving target prices and work with the teams to reach the target margins
- Supporting the follow up of samples (fittings and editing needs, collection reviews etc)
- Providing constant qualitative and quantitative feedbacks on sales results
- Work on the preparation of the buying session:
- Organize and prepare photo shooting, training and all documents needed for the buying session
- Follow up closely the buying session, communicating updates and changes, and provide necessary data and support to Retail and Wholesale teams throughout the sales campaign
- Give support to all teams for everything that is product related:
- Work with marketing and PR team providing the right product content and ensure the images and descriptions are correct
- Work with copy to give product highlight and revise web descriptions before publishing the collection
- Give direction to Training team for the roll out of the trainings in store, providing all product information and revising with them the final document
What is important for the role:
- 5 years of experience in fashion merchandising/product development
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications and advanced in Excel
- Excellent command in English
- Curious with a positive and can-do attitude; attention to detail
Created in Spain in 1846, LOEWE approaches 175 years as one of the world’s major luxury houses. Since 2013, under LOEWE’s creative director, Jonathan Anderson, the brand has started a new chapter, presenting itself to the world as a house focused on craft and culture; evidenced through an intellectual yet playful approach to fashion, bold and vibrant Spanish lifestyle, and unmatched expertise with leather.
LOEWE has a rich legacy of craftsmanship dating back to its beginnings as a collective workshop and has long valued artisanal techniques in its approach to design and manufacture. These core values are reflected in the brand’s belief in the importance of craft in today’s culture, its modern interpretations of historical artistic achievements and its commitment to supporting contemporary art, craft and culture around the world.
If you think this role is made for you, please send us your CV!