Expense Centre of Excellence Consultant - #4441019
Job TitleExpense Centre of Excellence Consultant
Provide functional and technical pre-sales support to Sales and Account management staff for the promotion and sale of Amadeus solutions.ommon accountabilities:
- Has working experience and advanced and specialized technical/functional knowledge in own discipline. Understands how own area contributes to the business. Acts as a reference for colleagues with less experience and supports junior team members.
- Influences decisions related to own activity, anticipating dependencies and consequences in complex scenarios, contributes to transversal projects, proposes improvements to processes and is accountable for own and team commitments.
- Works independently within plan dictated by manager, with some guidance on most complex situations.
RFP/RFI engagements and unsolicited proposals:
- Set up high-level project timelines for the RFP answer. Identify & secure resource requirements from relevant groups (PMs/Dev/ADP) and coordinate all components/inputs to the answer
- Produce solution-related documentation for IT customer proposals
Engagement Planning, monitoring and reporting:
- Plan and manage all solution-oriented activities of IT bid projects including additional services
- Ensure effective handover of IT sales projects to project implementation teams
Solutions presentations and demonstrations:
- Produce and deliver solution-related presentations including product demonstrations, translating solfware features into benefits for solving customer business problems in order to maximize the customer's preception of solution value
- Produce high level plans and provide high level presentations on migration and implementation activity
Scope definition and approval process:
- Lead Technical Scoping workshops in identifying and referencing all gaps and interfaces to be developped. Interaction with Amadeus and customer senior management required
- Coordinate different functional streams on the customer side with Amadeus PM and Product Definition teams in order to ensure end to end solution consistency and viability
- Minimize functional and technical gaps throughout the sales engagement
- Coordinate the approval process ensuring sign off of customer and Amadeus groups
Sales support during Commercial and Contractual discussions
- Ensure alignment between the proposed solution with the commercials
- Support Sales in contract negotiations for solution-related issues and review solution-related contract schedules
Amadeus portfolio evolution
- Contribute to Amadeus solution strategy and portfolio evolution by feeding market & customer solutions requirements to Marketing and Product Management for product qualification (private or community product, itemised product ot included in baseline)
- Whenever possible, analyse solution offerings of competitors and inform Product Management and IT Marketing accordingly
Diversity & Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.