NPBU IT Business Analyst - Spain - #4440912
NPBU IT Business Analyst - Spain
At our Guadalajara site in Spain, Cummins is building a new plant that will develop innovative Electrolyzer technologies that can generate hydrogen for various applications with zero emissions - contributing to a safe and healthy environment for future generations.
We are looking for a talented Senior IT Business Analyst to join our team at our new plant in Guadalajara.
Initially this role will be based at our offices in San Fernando de Henares. Once the plant will be opened this role will move to Guadalajara. The role will also require travelling to our Electrolyzer plant in Belgium in 2023 (10-15%).
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Provide local IT support and strike good business partnership by leading larger NewPowerBusinessUnit (NPBU) IT initiatives for all projects such as ERP roll outs, PLM(Creo/Windchill) implementation, Maximo/Ariba implementations etc. on gound
- Work with other IT business/application analysts & follow ITPM on a detailed level
- Establish strong business relationships locally to manage IT expectations in Spain by collaborating with multiple IT stakeholder teams on requirements, solution, deliverables, and help business to deliver high quality new product so to lead in Europe market for New Power.
- Over and above the GPP.
- This is a long term role in IT to support all IT deliverables & strategic goals of IT function in Spain through owning projects & business application support.
- Work closely with global NPBU IT to ensure alignment on IT strategy, process, service standards, and talent initiatives.
- Coordinate with various teams, lead the implementations of IT systems and introduce the right IT technologies to support the growing business , including the new MFG plant IT system constructions, and business process digitalization.
- Represent IT at plant, deliver the reliable and effective IT service to ensure the daily business operation excellence.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Experienced IT professional, Good understanding of IT technology trends and enterprise IT architecture
- Excellent understanding of E2E business process especially in Engineering, Supply Chain and MFG area. Familiar with ERP/MES/PLM systems
- 5 years IT Transform project implementation experiences with hands on IT leader/PM role experiences. Familiar with SDLC (Waterfall, Agile etc.) project methodology
- People management and team talent development skills
- Motivation and enthusiasm to work in a new Energy industry.
- Proactiveness and dedication since you will be involved in the opening of the new plant.
- Fluent in both English & Spanish
Job SYSTEMS/INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Primary Location Spain-Castille-La Mancha-Guadalajara-Spain, Guadalajara, NPBU Office
Job Type Experienced - Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Exempt - Experienced
Job Posting Nov 23, 2022, 12:44:29 PM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Organization New Power Business
Req ID: 220009K7