Global Medical Manager - Partners Markets - HQ - Spain - #4440877
Reporting into the Director, the Global Partners Markets Medical Affairs Manager will develop and deliver a non-promotional medical strategy & plan to ensure the provision of medical leadership including within brand and project teams, strategic input to the different partners, and implementation of appropriate research initiatives according to the local markets and capability of partners.. This includes Medical Experts Engagement, Advocacy Plans, Information dissemination, global and local late stage trials, data generation activities, scientific engagement and more.
The Global Partners Markets team is responsible of managing the existing business of the partners, its maximization through strategic planning of relationships with the partners, guaranteeing business performance achievement of current partners and identifying new business opportunities to roll-out Almirall and Polichem’s portfolio and pipeline in the territories where Almirall has no direct presence.
Funciones y responsabilidades
- Lead the functional management in relation to budget management, operational expenditure and resource allocation
- Ensure Brand Team excellence from the medical function
- Ensure correct and timely delivery of information to medical questions related to Almirall products (marketed and in development)
- Represent medical functions in a professional and competent manner towards internal and external stakeholders; ensure alignment, collaboration and proactive sharing of relevant information across all departments.
- Provide leadership in collaboration with the global functions to ensure effective fulfilment of Medical Affairs tasks
- Cross functional, collaborative, proactive and solution oriented approach
- Develop in depth knowledge in Dermatology and other targeted therapies including patient perspective
- Proactively sharing insights to support company goals for both short and long term
- Lead and embed a culture, way of working and processes that support an operational environment that is fully compliant with local, regional and company laws and standards
- Provide advice to and in-depth training of other marketing and commercial functions about diseases, products and competitors
- Review of promotional materials and activities
- Medical Degree or other relevant degree/qualification is required.
- Minimum of 6 years’ professional experience in Medical Affairs
- Experience of leading transversally and engaging teams is required
- Experience of engagement with external industry organisations is required
- Experience in clinical Dermatology through clinical experience, pharmaceutical experience or education is an asset
- Fluent level of English both oral and written. Other languages are a plus
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Demonstrated ability to influence relationships and leverage knowledge internally across a matrix structure, to optimize opportunities with stakeholders and achieve shared goals.