Data Steward - French speaker - #4440864
Join us on our exciting journey!
We are looking for a Data Steward who will be responsible for daily maintenance of Healthcare Professionals and Healthcare Organizations in French and European databases. Proactive management of organization data assets – data cleansing, quality, ownership, monitoring, implementing business rules and standards. Accountable for data processing, and timely submission of deliverables for production. Validates, research & analysis to client data inquiries with the use of Client Specific Tools.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Complete maintenance of reference data (Healthcare Professionals and Healthcare Organizations) as essential for France and European Production.
- Perform research such as Internet search, Database matches etc. to gather information from third parties that will augment the completeness or accuracy of reference data.
- Receive and respond to Client Data Inquiries.
- Critical analysis and trend analysis in providing accurate data to the client.
- Follow standard practices and business procedures to resolve data adds and changes.
- Match internal and external data through primary research and data management policies; analyze and fix data.
- Performs ad hoc data analysis and participates on various process improvement as needed.
- Manage workflow process of tickets, resolve tickets based on systems and business rules.
- Validation and QA/QC – Perform validation checks for operational processes and data inputs/outputs.
- Responsible for complying the internal quality standard.
- Validate that the information gathered from third-party sources represents accurate new data that should result in an update, creation, or deletion in existing data.
- Ensure data cleanup of databases related to the client’s data.
- Perform functions as directed by the supervisor and local office project lead.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required.
- Native French and high level of English required, other languages are a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel).
Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of databases/CRM management is a plus
- Good verbal and listening skills.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of complex concepts and processes.
- Has initiative and is self-motivated to see through until resolution concerns raised by clients.
- Knowledge of Italian healthcare system is a plus
We invite you to join IQVIA.
- IQVIA recognized by Great Place to Work as the second best company to work for in Spain (March 2018)
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
- Recognized by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognising contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100 List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
IQVIA is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status.“
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com