IT HR Consultant - #4440839
At GBfoods we offer culinary solutions in several countries of Europe and Africa with prestigious leading local brands, including Jumbo, Gallina Blanca, Erasco, Gino, Liebig, Star, Bama, D&L, Grand'Italia and Blå Band, among others.
Our Purpose “Celebrating local flavours” is to empower and take care of each of the local communities we belong to and to bring out their authentic flavours. Some of our local brands have been in consumers' kitchens for over a century and have positioned themselves as authentically loved brands, as well as deeply rooted parts of the local culture.
Today, with a turnover of around 1,2 billion euros and a team of around 3,000 people, we are the preferred choice of millions of consumers.
We are now looking for an IT-HR Consultant who, based in our HQ in Barcelona, will provide support to our Global HR department for current regions in Europe and Africa and future integration of new countries.
Holding the responsibility of the HR applications maintenance and evolution. The position will be mainly focus on SAP HCM / Success Factors and new implementation tools, contributing to drive our HR landscape IT tools into the future.
The ideal candidate should have a deep knowledge in both, HR business process and functional IT Human Capital Management tools.
- Handle third party maintenance team in charge of general administration, configuration and maintenance of HCM/SSFF among other HR tools.
- Support and follow up of issue resolution in collaboration with external partners.
- Ensures systems alignment and data integrity within HR systems landscape
HR Project Management:
- Manage implementation of new developments/enhancements in collaboration with external consultants. E2E delivery including analysis, design, develop, testing, user training and documentation review.
- Participate in the definition of business requirements and perform gap analysis between HR requirements and HCM/SuccessFactors standard functionalities.
- Perform analysis of impacts in current HR systems due to changes requested or new projects.
- Close cooperation with global and local HR process owners to design future-oriented processes until completion
- Provides guidance and information to business partners on system capabilities and challenge current HR process.
- Ensures Quality delivery of development from external resources.
What can you expect from us?
This is a great opportunity to join a big team, under strong values that define GBfoods people, Authenticity, Proximity, Ownership and Joy!
You will have the chance to develop your skills and keep growing in a big and consolidated company and also enjoy a lot of benefits!
- Meals voucher
- Corporate gym
- 2 teleworking days/week
- Flexible compensations
- Free products of our brands
- And more!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Administration or alternatively relevant years of comparable professional experience.
- Professional experience with different SAP HCM and SucessFactor modules (Performance, Compensation, Reporting, Employee Central, Recruiting, Onboarding, …)
- Project Management experience
- Solution oriented mentality with high affinity for new technologies and automation
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time-management skills
- Proactive person with ability to build relationships and work effectively independently and within a team
- Good communication skills with different stakeholders with different backgrounds (HR and IT)
- Being able to work closely with team members across all business units and with the management team to ensure coordination of all efforts and real-time communication with all stakeholders
- Native Spanish speaking and Advanced level of English
- Knowledge in process and cloud integrations
Job Type: Full-time