Administrativo Procure to Pay Operations imprescindible idioma alemán - #4440670
Accenture is a global professional services company, a leader in digital, cloud and security capabilities. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 economic sectors, we deliver Strategy & Consulting, Marketing, Technology and Operations services, powered by the world's largest network of advanced technology and intelligent operations centers.
Our 624,000 professionals deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We harness the power of change to create value and shared success for our customers, professionals, shareholders, partners and society. www.accenture.es
As a member of the PTP team, this position assists in Vendor Query Management & Vendor Statement Reconciliations and ensuring that service levels are met in line with defined timelines & expected quality.
Knowledge of Accounts Payable principles including vendor queries management and vendor statement reconciliation.
- Daily Processing of incoming emails and phone calls using the existing workflow and following the agreed procedures.
- Clarification of missing/insufficient details with vendors including timely follow up.
- Support vendor account reconciliation.
- Provide support in Daily /Weekly/Monthly reporting.
- Support financial audit (point of contact for queries).
- Provide support in Quality Check on transaction performed by other resources within the team to ensure errors are identified internally.
- Identify areas for process improvement and implement improvement opportunities.
- Follow and enforce the Company required safe work practices and procedures at all times.
- Firmly adhere to the values, ethics and code of business conduct of client.
- Proactively identifies problems and solutions with direction.
- Maintain a safe, secure, and legal work environment ensuring all company policies are being followed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
0-2 years’ experience in BPS F&A processes.
Experience in Account Payable (vendor query management, invoice processing, vendor statement reconciliations).
Experience with creation and maintenance of the documents.
Knowledge of accounting.
Ability to use various office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook).
Proficient communication skills in written and verbal and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
Analytical and problem resolution skills.
Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
Ability to work under pressure.
Languages: Spanish, English and German