Motion Automation Application Engineer (m/f/d) - #4440622
Siemens, global company leading in technology and a step ahead of digital transformation of industries, thanks to the Digital Enterprise portfolio.
Our fully extended Technology portfolio includes innovative solutions for Industry 4.0 (Internet of Things, Industrial Edge, Cloud Computing, Big Data, Digital Twin, Cybersecurity, …) which together with the current leader technologies in Automation (Controllers, HMI Systems, SIMATIC, Industrial PCs, TIA Portal, …) allow our customers to reach the next level in the productive processes.
We offer an exciting opportunity for graduate or master engineers in our International Headquarter’s HUB in Tres Cantos (Madrid)
What will be your role?
- Support international projects and applications of innovative technical solutions for industrial automation, with the main focus on Kinematics, Robotics and Motion Automation.
- Develop use cases using last innovative versions of TIA Portal and Kinematics engineering platform for Motion Automation
- Creating proof of concept of multi-axes applications using Automation with or without robotics
- Consulting and support to our customers normally for big or strategic projects
- Training of technical colleagues, sales and customers
- Doing presentations of our technology and its benefits.
What are the requirements?
- Engineering degree or Master (Automation, Mechatronics or Electronics)
- Experience: minimum one or two years working in an OEM customer in Automation of machines with TIA Portal or similar.
- Expert knowledge in Motion Control using S7 Technology objects, servodrives; applications with speed, positioning and synchronous axes involved
- Passion for technology and interest in further learning and becoming an expert in your field
- Fluent English (at least B2 certified)
- Interest in working in an international team
It will be appreciated:
- Knowledge about robotics programming and kinematics applications
- Design and simulation tools like NX Motion, NX Mechatronic Concept Designer, Simit, Matlab or similar
The applicant will receive guided, intensive, and continuous training and will take part in a very dynamic team with excellent collaborative colleagues.
Siemens is committed to equal opportunities for women and men, as well as diversity as a source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experience makes us more competitive and better able to respond successfully to the society's demands. That's why we value candidates who reflect the diversity we enjoy in our company.
- #LI-AMC #LI-Hybrid
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time