Radio, hardware and civil engineer - #4440554
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
We are looking for a Radio, hardware and civil engineer to join our team in Madrid
Each day we need to deal with civil works that are affecting to our radio and network system.
- Design of Radio and network systems (Network, Telephony, Radio, ...) applied to railway sector.
- Project specifications analysis (requirements analysis and specification)
- Technical project coordination
- System design (Architecture,interfaces, detailed definition, …)
- Interface with civil companies
- Read civil drawings
- Understand BIM methodology
- Make autocad drawings
- Structures questions
- Hardware design
- Equipment dimensioning and implantation
- System programation and test design
- Elaboration of technical documentation
- Elaboration of customer documentation
- Support to validation test
- Support to T&C test and commisioning
Education: civil engineering or equivalent
- BIM metholody
Experience: Not needed
Languages: Spanish and English required (French or other languages will be valued)
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Job Segment: GIS, Technology