Transformation Project Manager MSH - #4440548
Would you like to be part of our new adventure in Malaga? Vodafone Group is launching its new technological HUB, an international center of excellence dedicated to research and development of technical solutions, such as Secure Networks, 5G and 6G development, Open RAN, IoT, MPN & MEC and UCC for Vodafone Business, platforms and enterprise solutions.
Come and join us to create the future together!
The Transformation Project Manager MSH will monitor and manage critical paths, contingencies, governance, scope changes and budgets - labour and non-labour - ensuring accurate and timely reporting and escalation to the Programme Manager and SteerCo.They will also support the ongoing improvement in our transformation capability and project delivery processes and tools, leveraging our key Spirit (cultural) behaviours.
Some of the key responsibilities:
- Contribute to the design of project work streams and approach (delivery model) ensuring these are risk assessed and signed off by the programme manager
- Have responsibility for the delivery of a projects through active sponsorship, leadership and involvement in specific initiatives to ensure they meet time, cost and quality requirements
- Adhere to the relevant governance process and manage the project through the goverenance ensuring all reviews and assessments are prepared for and delivered to the right standard, project s
- Build a high performing, collaborative project delivery team, co-ordinating work done by directly managed and matrix managed team
- Inform and work with the programme manager to identify and manage the project resource ensuring that the correct skill set is defined and secured to deliver the relevant project deliverables and outcomes.
- Manage suppliers to their commitments
- Manage and control all RAAIDD items associated with the project proactively escalating as required to the programme manager
- Proactively prepare, manage and control project budgets
- Contribute to broader programme stakeholder management and communications
What you bring:
- Experience in Digital transformation within a B2B environment.
- Experience with Agile methodology (e.g. SAFe, Scrum)
- Proven background of managing complex projects to quality, time and budget
- Extensive experience of Business Transformation experience (not just IT Delivery) including Business Case management and benefits tracking
- Ability to maintain project plan & delivery schedule for all new and enhanced capabilities, functionality, products and services
- Effective communications and stakeholder management facilitating project governance mechanisms
- Collaborative working within a matrix, across multiple functions and global locations
Please, apply with an English version of your CV.
At Vodafone we are concerned about being a company committed to diversity as an engine of change. We are proud to offer equal opportunities regardless of race, nationality, cultural origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and religious or political beliefs.