Customer Service - #4440531
At Vueling, we love things to happen. We always try to go one step further and do it better. More than a job – it's a way of life.
That's why we work together as a team made up of talented and passionate people, collaborating, supporting and complementing each other.
We are one of Europe’s leading low-cost airlines, with special relevance in the Spanish domestic market, as well as in France and Italy.
We have many job opportunities to start in the exciting world of airlines. If you want to start your career at Vueling, apply for this job and we will contact you as soon as we have the right position for you.
Hight School degree.
- Customer service (Front Office, Back Office and Live Chat).
- Ideally familiar with the aviation or tourism industry.
- Experience working at the airport as a ground handling agent, a travel agent or in customer service is a plus.
- Ability to adapt to new requirements in short time.
- Quick decision making.
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Empathetic, patient, and supportive skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Teamwork skills.
Every single person who works with us is unique. And we want your experience of working at Vueling to be just as unique. Our employee benefits include staff travel, discounts, flexible working model and much more! Want to learn more? click here
We have won the award for the “Best Low-Cost Airline in Europe 2021” at the Skytrax World Airline Awards, the world’s largest annual airline passenger satisfaction survey. We will continue to work hard to always offer the best customer experience!