Project Quality Assurance Engineer - #4440277
Project Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Barcelona, Spain (relocation package available for outside Spain)
Hybrid + Flexible Working Policy
On a missing to facilitate the adoption of EV’s and clean energy in order to create a more sustainable future for everyone.
Do you want to change the world with us?
Why should you apply?
Do you want to be fully involved in the life-cycle of Product Development, working with multi-disciplinary teams and ensuring we bring to the market the best possible EV Products?
In this varied role, you will lead problem-solving activities, define the best development strategy and influence the development cycles to ensure our projects are delivered on time, on budget, and with outstanding quality.
You will receive ongoing mentoring, improving your knowledge of the latest Quality standards, and developing your career in the long run.
If you thrive in a fast-paced and complex Engineering environment where you have to think outside the box then this could be the role for you!
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for project planning (timing, resources, targets..), execution and monitoring through the product life cycle, working closely with the engineering team and product managers.
- You will be influencing the development ensuring that it is delivered:
- On time: as per agreed project schedule; closely monitoring critical paths.
- On quality: achieving or even surpassing targeted scope and features; and reliability as well as manufacturability
- On cost: product target cost and budget
- You will spot improvement opportunities from methodology, tools and project management improvement.
- Along with the project manager, you will assess project risks and define countermeasure and mitigation plans to secure project execution, proactively sharing them to the key stakeholders.
- You will be the main quality of contact between Tech and other departments such as Operations and Product.
- Be always updated on the company and Tech strategy, assuring that the project under your responsibility is developed according to them.
- You will contribute to audit assessment, visits and tender audits on wallbox development processes.
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrated experience working in complex projects being part of technical teams
- Background in Electronics, Mechatronics, Industrial Engineering or similar industries
- Knowledge in project management practices, predictive, hybrid and agile methodologies.
- Experience working closely with in-house teams as well as outsourced suppliers.
- Capable of leading a team, setting a clear vision and mission, motivating them and being able to adapt leadership style depending on project situation.
- Outstanding analytical thinking, analysis, synthesis and problem solving.
- Experience working with Jira, Confluence, G-Suite and slight programming skills.
- Fluent in English
If after reading the requirements you are missing a skill or two, no worries! We still encourage you to apply as our mission is to grow together
Why join Wallbox?
We create smart EV charging systems that combine innovative technology with outstanding
design and manage the communication between vehicle, grid, building, and charger.
Founded in 2015 as a Barcelona based start-up, we have since grown to over 1000
Wallboxers from over 45 nationalities with a presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas!
From a top Spanish start-up to the first Spanish company to be listed on the NYSE, we are
growing rapidly and we want you on board!
- Remote friendly
- Half-day Fridays!
- First-class private health insurance after your first month at Wallbox
- Online group training sessions twice a week
- Free online language classes (Spanish & English) twice a week
- Flexible compensation valid for restaurants & food delivery apps, transportation,
- Hundreds of discounts on different brands & services with our Wallbox Circle benefits
- Car discounts & special advantages if you choose an EV!
- No suits! Unless it's Carnival or Halloween