Junior Community manager (Leo Burnett) - #4440246
Leo Burnett - Creativity has the power to transform human behavior - This is the core belief of what we call HumanKind. It's not about advertising or brand propositions or selling products. It's about people and purpose. It's an approach to marketing that serves true human needs, not the other way around.Creativity has the power to transform human behavior - This is the core belief of what we call HumanKind. It's not about advertising or brand propositions or selling products. It's about people and purpose. It's an approach to marketing that serves true human needs, not the other way around.
MAKE IT SIMPLE. MAKE IT MEMORABLE.
As a Community Manager, you will join our Social Media department within reporting directly to Social Media Manager. For this position we need a hands-on and out-of-the-box profile. In addition, you will have to liaise with many departments and accounts of both the client (a leading automotive group) and our own agency.
- Day to day management of the Social Media channels under his responsibility, both in the use of tools and in creativity, reporting, listening or community management...
- Assimilation of group and brand strategies to implement them on the channels.
- Planning, development, programming and content management for social channels.
- Preparation of reports on the social media performance of the accounts under his/her responsibility, as well as competition reports, benchmarking, etc.
- Incident management and customer care.
- Management with international social departments and client to move forward with calendars and campaigns.
- Trend analysis and studies for the extraction of insights that may be valuable, both for clients and for the department or agency.
- Knowledge and use of social media publishing tools (Sprinklr) or listening tools.
- Digital expertise, ability to take a step forward to the many challenges that may arise.
- We are not looking for social media gurus, we are looking for Social Media communication professionals.
- Strategic vision on social networks and digital communication in general.
- Knowledge of Paid Media at campaign and optimization level.
- Knowledge of Social Media analytics and its implication with the rest of the digital assets of a brand.
- Knowledge of digital communication and social networks, from a technical point of view, such as trends or creativity.
- Ability and interest to continue learning, as well as willingness to share knowledge and help other colleagues.
- Ability to make presentations to clients and to maintain direct contact with them.
- Perfect writing skills in Spanish.
- Professional level of English (C1), something that allows you to communicate quickly with international stakeholders. Other languages (Italian or French are much more than a plus).
- Capacity for meme and GIF, in the Social Media department we have a certain fondness for their use in our internal communications.
What we can offer to you:
- Competitive salary + flexible remuneration scheme.
- Free English lessons.
- #FutureOfWork: 3 days of commuting + 2 days of work from office per week.
- #WorkYourWorld: up to 6 weeks/year from more than 100 countries (including anywhere in Spain), from your 1st year within the Groupe.
- Growing in such a challenging and 'fast-paced' environment!
- Acknowledge and commit to comply with our internal procedures intending to prevent bribery and corruption
- Show special awareness and embrace our compliance culture, especially in matters related to anti-bribery and anti-corruption
- Be a role model and lead by example complying with the Business Unit internal procedures, including those regarding the Bribery and Corruption Management Framework
Here at Publicis Groupe, we are committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore strongly encourages applications from underrepresented groups. We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of their background: we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status on any individual´s status in any group or class protected by law.
If you have any reasonable adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.