Customer Service Agent - Portuguese with Spanish and English - Pepe Jeans - #4439849
AWWG is the global fashion group that integrates the brands Pepe Jeans London, Hackett, and Façonnable. Pepe Jeans is a legendary denim brand well-known for its high-quality, cutting-edge stylish, and durable designs.
They are always at the forefront of innovation and still maintain their relevance today by moving with the times and designing clothing that suits the needs of the people wearing it.
We are looking for extraordinary people to join our team, immerse themselves in the brands and deliver first-class service to our customers.
What will you be doing
- Provide exceptional eCommerce Customer Support via telephone, chat, and email.
- Create a positive dialogue & interaction with the customers.
- Assist and guide customers with all the required knowledge.
- Respond appropriately to consumer needs and handle complaints and objections with empathy.
- Build and maintain rapport with customers, prospects, colleagues, and clients.
- Meet personal and quality compliance standards & individual performance targets in line with CPM requirements, plus contributing to the team's overall target/SLA.
- To have an understanding of client activity, campaign, and product knowledge.
- Attend training and briefing sessions (internally and externally) to gain expertise and understanding of Client and Contact Centre requirements.
What are we looking for?
- A fluent level of Portuguese and Spanish with excellent grammar and spelling skills
- A high level of Engish with excellent grammar and spelling skills
- A genuine passion for world-class customer service
- Strong administrative skills with a keen eye for detail
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively, both spoken and written
- Service-oriented, with a drive to achieve and exceed targets to achieve a high-quality level of consumer service
- Calm with the ability to deal professionally with challenging calls
- Open to feedback and keen to improve performance
- Ability to work under pressure and withstand critical situations
- A professional outlook and proactive approach to problem-solving
- A strong teamwork ethic and a “can do” attitude
What do we offer?
- Temporary 3-month contract
- 31 hours/week
- Monday to Friday, 9 am - 6 pm (You will be scheduled to start one hour early or finish at 5 pm once a week)
- 1 Saturday working per month
- Salary: 13,115€
- 300€ end of contract bonus
- Work from home or office
- Catalonia based
- Start date: ASAP
If you want to know more, we are ready to meet you…….
Who we are
At CPM, we create and deliver insight into sales, marketing, and customer experience strategies, wherever and whenever our clients, customers, and shoppers can be influenced.
Today, CPM leads a diverse and inclusive working environment employing over 3000 people, delivering high-end customer experience solutions across 71 markets in over 26 different languages
We’re People People
We understand what makes people tick. We also know that expertly trained and happy at work talented people do brilliant work for our clients daily.
CPM International does not discriminate based on race, creed, colour, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, or marital status