E2E Supply Chain Execution Project Manager (New Consumer Health Company) - #4439529
Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a End to End Supply Chain Execution Project Manager. This position may be located in Spain, France, or Portugal.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82.1 billion in 2020 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Johnson & Johnson announced plans to separate our Consumer Health business to create a new publicly traded company. The process of the planned separation is anticipated to be completed within 24 months, and it will be subject to legal requirements including consultation with works councils and other employee representative bodies, as required, and other customary conditions and approvals.
It is anticipated that, following conclusion of the transaction, this position may be conveyed with New Consumer Health. In that case, details of any planned changes would be provided to the successful candidate by New Consumer Health at an appropriate time and would be subject to any necessary consultation processes.
Responsible for structuring E2E Performance Review process and tools within the cluster
Drive data analysis and improve reporting for E2E supply chain local teams.
Coordinate Cost savings initiatives with local Supply Chain Team and Finance (Cost to serve, GP Improvement…)
Coordinate E2E supply chain process standardization and continuous improvement initiatives among countries in the cluster and in line with Regional Teams
Coordinate OCNIS follow up and action plan supporting local teams.
Support countries, cluster and regional teams on critical Deliver projects as PMO role.
Support other activities to support the cluster Supply chain Execution team (Master data project, Demand, Inventory...)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferably in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain or Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in a supply chain / planning function
- Thorough understanding of Supply Chain Management operational concepts surrounding production planning, scheduling, purchasing, supplier selection, inventory control, logistics, warehousing operations, and shipping/receiving
- Ability to work individually, within a cross-functional team. Team player who builds strong relationships with business partners.
- Strong analytical, systems, and numerical skills with capability to master complexity
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge. Experience with Microsoft Access and/or PowerBI is a plus.
- Fluency in English
- .Project Management experience is an asset
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail and execution focus.
- Other languages such as Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French or Greek are a plus.
- Excellent social, influencing, and communication skills, with the proven track record to adapt messaging to the audience