Market Manager France - #1159463
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources, and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose You will be responsible for the sales of products/systems/services within the Grid Integration market in France and Northern Africa. Reporting to the Grid Integration Sales Manager in Spain, you will use your experience to build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identify and develop sales opportunities and support determining the appropriate offer and cost-effective solutions, based on customer specification and requirements to achieve the Budget with a high margin for the Company Your first step in the position will be a short term assignment of 6 months in Paris (France) and after that, the position may require occasional visits to France.
- Driving sales volume and margin across the Grid Integration portfolio.
- Establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships through excellent service and your knowledge of customer needs and Hitachi Energy solutions.
- Preparing sales plans and bids, with marketing and other departments, ensuring technical and financial accuracy.
- Identifying and developing new market opportunities in collaboration with the wider Sales team.
- Monitoring customer and market trends and needs to develop effective marketing activities in collaboration with the Marketing team.
- Analyzing tender outcomes, identifying areas for improvement to increase success and recommending future actions.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- More than five years of experience on Sales in related industries.
- Sound knowledge of the market and industry (renewables, utilities, industries, EPC).
- Knowledge of Electric Power System analysis.
- Fluent in Spanish and English. French native/proficient speaker
- Market-oriented and customer-focused attitude expected.
- Proven ability to develop and manage strong customer relationships.
- Current work permits valid in France/Spain.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Willingness to travel (Mostly customer visits within France and international travel).
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
Ort Madrid, , Spain