Data Entry Operator - #1159462
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Then you need to keep reading! If you are ready for a new challenge and want to drive your career, apply now!
Summary of the role
Are you the Data Entry Operator we’re looking for? Are you a detail oriented professional with passion around managing data? Then you’re the person we’re looking for!
Amadeus has created the Amadeus Hotel Platform (AHP) to provide an integrated Central Reservation System (CRS) and Property Management System (PMS) solution to support large multi-national hotel chains.
Our team is part of the Enterprise Program Delivery department and our role is to manage data population, management, and migration. Our teams supporting our first CRS customer IHG have developed a robust set of tools and processes to migrate hotels to our CRS and PMS solutions. In order to continue our momentum, we are now focused on expanding the team to build reusable, efficient solutions, as well as support and improve the complex activities that accompany the delivery of the platform.
We are looking for a Data Entry Operator for AHP to help drive repeatable, predictable and safe data migration and set up for our CRS and PMS solutions.
In this role you’ll / Your main responsibilities
(80%) Data Entry Operations:
- Type in data provided directly from customers or other parties, following predefined data entry procedures
- Verifies integrity of data by comparing it to source documents.
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Raise issues with software or data entry procedures to team's Data Manager
- Track data for KPIs to measure team effort/reactivity
(10%) Fix issues/gap in procedures, and review with stakeholders.
(10%) Track data for KPIs to measure team effort/reactivity.
About the ideal candidate
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in engineering or computer science) preferred but not mandatory
- Excel, JSON, XML, RESTful web services, SQL, SoapUI, Git
- Hospitality industry experience
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Knowledge of Scrum, Kanban, and other technology program delivery skills a plus
- Previous experience with Amadeus products
- Experience with property management systems and central reservation systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Capacity and willingness to work in a multicultural environment
- Fluent English
What we can offer you
An extensive range of benefits including:
- You will be part of a multi-cultural team with international scope.
- You will benefit from a permanent contract and a competitive employee benefits package such as pension plan, travel, life and healthcare insurance as well as lunch allowance.
- Experience in one of the world’s top 15 IT companies.
- You can be based in Barcelona (Spain).
The application process takes no longer than 10 minutes! Create your candidate profile, upload your CV and apply. Once we’ve received your application, one of our recruiters may get in touch with you to arrange a telephone interview.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply now!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorization.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.